Castle Gate RV Park Rules & Regulations
Making the Most of Your Stay
At Castle Gate RV Park, we strive to create a comfortable and secure environment for all of our guests. To help maintain this environment, we have established the following rules and regulations. Please note that these policies are subject to change, and we encourage you to reach out to our management team with any questions or concerns. Our goal is to ensure that your stay with us is safe, enjoyable, and stress-free.
- Check-In and Check-Out Times:
RV and Tents: Check-In 1 PM / Check-Out 11 AM
Cabins: Check-In 4 PM / Check-Out 11 AM
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Drive slow! The speed limit is 5 mph. You will be fined $25 or evicted for speeding. We want all guests to be safe.
- All OHVs are to drive in or out of the campground only. Please always drive slowly.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for children at all times.
- You are responsible for any guests you invite on-site.
- The river is not monitored. Swim at your own risk.
- Campfires must only be within the fire rings provided. Do not bring in wood from other areas. Firewood is for sale at the store.
- Please do not put any non-burnable items in the fire rings. Be sure all fires are out before leaving.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately. Do not leave them on the grounds or in fire rings.
- Be considerate of others and nature.
- Restrooms and laundry are always open, except during maintenance. Please help us keep them clean.
- We suggest using a pressure regulator as our water pressure is very high (between 80 – 110 psi). We do offer them for sale in our store.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in any of our cabins. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for all those in violation.
- No washing of cars or camping units is permitted on site.
- As every site has full electric hookups, generators are not permitted to be operated.
- If you wish to share a site with two camping units, each will be charged a separate site fee.
- A portion of Castle Gate RV Park is within a FEMA-designated floodplain. You may be required to move in the event of a flood event for your safety.
- A $25 processing fee will be charged for each canceled reservation. Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, give us the required notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, and we will return your deposit minus any processing fees.
- Cabin cancellations require 2 weeks prior notice of your scheduled arrival date.
- A stay of 7 nights or longer during our peak season requires a 1-month notice.
- RV, tent, and all other reservations require a 72-hour notice prior to 4:00 p.m. on the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations made without the required notice will result in a charge equal to the total amount for the entire reservation.
- No Shows will result in a charge equal to the total amount of the full reservation.
- No refunds after arrival.
- Dogs are welcome but must have proof of vaccinations.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, except in the dog park, where they should be off leash to deter aggressive behavior.
- All pet waste must be picked up immediately.
- We are friendly to friendly pets. Any aggressive behavior at all will be reason for removal from the park for either dog or owner or both.
- Visitors cannot bring pets into the park.
- A maximum of two pets per RV site is allowed, and two are allowed in cabins with management approval.
- A $25 non-refundable pet cleaning fee will be applied per stay in cabins.
- Castle Gate RV Park is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage caused by pets or their owners.
- The security of your belongings is your sole responsibility. Castle Gate RV Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to stop any behavior that interferes with other customers’ experience or safety and may include fines or immediate eviction.